Last 13th of September a new worsening of the armed tensions between Armenia and Azerbaijan took place in the area of the Nagorno-Karabaj – a region officially belonging to Azerbaijan but counting with an Armenian majority, as well as a very strong self-determination movement. The confrontation caused several casualties from…
Berriak / Noticias / News
- Bilbao, headquarters of the European net for economic development Eurocities
- Delegation of Bilbao’s city council visits the Georgian town of Tbilisi.
- Tensions between Armenia and Azerbaijan remain in the Nagorno-Karabaj Region
- Change in the Italian political landscape after the general elections
- The first book on the history of Basque music in English
- Caerleon brings together Basque children exiled from the war in 1937
- “Rather than a community of peoples we are in a Europe of finance”
- An open forum to support and give hope to the Ukrainian people
Si quieres colaborar ayudándonos a identificar noticias y artículos de interés, ¡contáctanos!