This three-minute video from LiveLeak takes us through 1,000 years of history and, as it does so, highlights just how young the modern concept of Europe really is. Look out for the constant ebb and flow of the continent’s eastern borders, the speed of change at its heart, and the…
Berriak / Noticias / News
- How Europe’s borders have changed over 1,000 years
- Loraldi and the University of the Basque Country have organized Sormen Ola: a program of activities to transmit basque culture to young people
- Bilbao, headquarters of the European net for economic development Eurocities
- Delegation of Bilbao’s city council visits the Georgian town of Tbilisi.
- Tensions between Armenia and Azerbaijan remain in the Nagorno-Karabaj Region
- Change in the Italian political landscape after the general elections
- The first book on the history of Basque music in English
- Caerleon brings together Basque children exiled from the war in 1937
Si quieres colaborar ayudándonos a identificar noticias y artículos de interés, ¡contáctanos!