The idea to celebrate International Mother Language Day was the initiative of Bangladesh. It was approved at the 1999 UNESCO General Conference and has been observed throughout the world since 2000.
Berriak / Noticias / News
- The ‘Mother Tongue’, much more than just a language
- ‘Self-Determination Caucus’: EH Bildu, PNV, ERC, Junts per Catalunya, Sinn Féin and Régions et Peuples Solidaires create a group in favour of the rights of self-determination
- The leaders of BNG and Sinn Féin agree on how “big changes” on politics can come from “from the peripheries”
- Sovereignty in Europe: Specialists advocate for setting standards for territorial conflict resolutions
- Researchers from the MIT develop an AI system that will allow the translation of dead languages
- All that we Share
- Indigenous languages: Knowledge and hope
- Brexit Divorce / Foil, Arms and Hog
Si quieres colaborar ayudándonos a identificar noticias y artículos de interés, ¡contáctanos!