On the 25th of January, Loraldia and the Culture department of the University of the Basque Country announced the initiative “Sormen Ola”, which consists of a workshop program aimed at young people between 16 and 29 years old, which seeks the transmission of Basque culture. The program will be held…
Berriak / Noticias / News
- How Europe’s borders have changed over 1,000 years
- Loraldi and the University of the Basque Country have organized Sormen Ola: a program of activities to transmit basque culture to young people
- Bilbao, headquarters of the European net for economic development Eurocities
- Delegation of Bilbao’s city council visits the Georgian town of Tbilisi.
- Tensions between Armenia and Azerbaijan remain in the Nagorno-Karabaj Region
- Change in the Italian political landscape after the general elections
- The first book on the history of Basque music in English
- Caerleon brings together Basque children exiled from the war in 1937
Si quieres colaborar ayudándonos a identificar noticias y artículos de interés, ¡contáctanos!