Last Thursday, March 3, the Icaza space hosted the II Bilbao Meeting Point, organized by the Fundación Instituto Europa de los Pueblos and with the collaboration of NegoBide and Nergroup. People from countries such as Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Moldova, Poland and Romania, as well as the United States, France and the…
Berriak / Noticias / News
- How Europe’s borders have changed over 1,000 years
- Loraldi and the University of the Basque Country have organized Sormen Ola: a program of activities to transmit basque culture to young people
- Bilbao, headquarters of the European net for economic development Eurocities
- Delegation of Bilbao’s city council visits the Georgian town of Tbilisi.
- Tensions between Armenia and Azerbaijan remain in the Nagorno-Karabaj Region
- Change in the Italian political landscape after the general elections
- The first book on the history of Basque music in English
- Caerleon brings together Basque children exiled from the war in 1937
Si quieres colaborar ayudándonos a identificar noticias y artículos de interés, ¡contáctanos!