For indigenous peoples, languages not only identify their origin or membership in a community, they also carry the ethical values of their ancestors – the indigenous knowledge systems that make them one with the land and are crucial to their survival and to the hopes and aspirations of their youth.
Berriak / Noticias / News
- The ‘Mother Tongue’, much more than just a language
- ‘Self-Determination Caucus’: EH Bildu, PNV, ERC, Junts per Catalunya, Sinn Féin and Régions et Peuples Solidaires create a group in favour of the rights of self-determination
- The leaders of BNG and Sinn Féin agree on how “big changes” on politics can come from “from the peripheries”
- Sovereignty in Europe: Specialists advocate for setting standards for territorial conflict resolutions
- Researchers from the MIT develop an AI system that will allow the translation of dead languages
- All that we Share
- Indigenous languages: Knowledge and hope
- Brexit Divorce / Foil, Arms and Hog
Si quieres colaborar ayudándonos a identificar noticias y artículos de interés, ¡contáctanos!