In Italy in 2020 about half of the population supported the ‘Italexit’. However, today there are still remnants of Euroskepticism in the Italian inhabitants. In this regard, one can find the following statements from citizens of the troubled neighborhood of Tor Bella Monaca (in southern Italy): “It is the Europe…
Berriak / Noticias / News
- Bilbao, headquarters of the European net for economic development Eurocities
- Delegation of Bilbao’s city council visits the Georgian town of Tbilisi.
- Tensions between Armenia and Azerbaijan remain in the Nagorno-Karabaj Region
- Change in the Italian political landscape after the general elections
- The first book on the history of Basque music in English
- Caerleon brings together Basque children exiled from the war in 1937
- “Rather than a community of peoples we are in a Europe of finance”
- An open forum to support and give hope to the Ukrainian people
Si quieres colaborar ayudándonos a identificar noticias y artículos de interés, ¡contáctanos!